Media Pack 2017
BATTLESPACE Publications cover the whole spectrum of the battlespace, from sensor to shooter.
Our news coverage and readership is truly international, contacting the main decision makers in the worldwide defence industry.
We aim to provide our readers with the latest developments in the complex and ever changing world of C4ISTAR and the Global Battlespace.
Our coverage is unique in its breadth of topics in the International C4ISTAR arena from airborne sensors and UAVs, fast jets and military transports, rotorcraft, airborne communications, radar and avionics, thru specialist naval systems and communications to land-based communications, EW, infantry equipment and armoured vehicles, trucks and unmanned robots.
BATTLESPACE provides a layered news service to its readers.
BATTLESPACE C4ISTAR TECHNOLOGIES magazine, launched in late 1998, provides our readers with in-depth technical detail of defence technologies in use or under development throughout the world. This is published 4 times a year with each issue on the web page for online use.
We are publishing a mix of print and digital and digital only issues in 2017. In 2015 we launched a new Features Section on our web site which is free to all readers.
The main features which have been a feature on the Update and Exhibition Service emails will now be transferred to the web to make the email service more iPhone user friendly.
BATTLESPACE ALERT, a subscriber only instant news service, providing news as it happens on e-mail.
BATTLESPACE UPDATE, a weekly, subscriber only, e-mail news service giving a synopsis of the week's International News provided by our team of international correspondents.
BATTLESPACE EXHIBITION NEWS. BATTLESPACE provides International Exhibition News throughout the year. This service is free; registration can be made via the web site.
The site, http:www.battle-technology.com, provides our readers with added value to our various publications and e-mail services.
We also have our on-line photographic gallery.
BATTLESPACE subscribers can access the BATTLESPACE archive from our web site.
BATTLESPACE News, launched in 1998 as a printed product, is also published on the web.
BATTLESPACE Company Directory is a free web-based service offered to our readers to register their Company and its products. This enables readers looking for products and subsystems to locate suppliers using our cross-reference service.
BATTLESPACE Archive, a subscriber only offers access to every single piece of information published by BATTLESPACE since 2001.
SUB TOTAL 5647
REST OF THE WORLD
NEW ZEALAND 60
SOUTH AFRICA 230
USA & CANADA 3450
SUB TOTAL 4461
INDUSTRY PROCUREMENT 23.2%
SENIOR MILITARY 22.8%
R&D-SENIOR MANAGEMENT 19.1%
U.K. and Europe
Series Discounts Available
Hyperlink from web site £250 per annum
Sponsorship of Email News Sections £2500 per annum
Please note that all rates are in £ sterling.
SMI’s Networking Conference, Rome, Italy 1-2 February
IDEX 19th – 23rd February
Copy deadline: January 13th
Materials deadline: January 16th
- Resilient Networks – Key to Future Technology by Julian Nettlefold
- Owning The Night 2016 Overview
- Shot Show 2017 Report
- Industry Interview – BATTLESPACE meets Simon Davies, Managing Director of Spectra Ltd, a candidate for 2017 BATTLESPACE Businessman of the Year
- Special Electronic Warfare (EW) Supplement
Special Distribution: DSEI 12th - 15th September
Copy deadline: 25th August Materials deadline: August 28th
- UK Defence Industry at a Turning Point Post Brexit?
- Third Offset and Morpheus – BATTLESPACE looks at Future Technologies
- A Review of UK Armoured Vehicle Programmes
Special SSAFA Raceday Issue November 22nd
Copy deadline: November 8th Materials deadline: November 10th
Digital and Print
Special Distribution: Owning The Night
Copy deadline: 25th August
Materials deadline: August 28th
Copy deadline: TBC
Materials deadline: TBC
- New night vison technologies for tracked and wheeled vehicles including IR friendly internal lighting, Driver Viewer Enhancers (DVEs), Lucy Goggles for driving, advanced vehicle lighting systems and night vison friendly ergonomics and systems.
- Crew mounted vehicle weapons sights for .50 calibre, mortar, missile, 40mm grenade launchers and other systems.
- The ability to network battlefield night visons systems between vehicles.
- Overhead weapon Station Technologies
- Fire Control Systems and Optics for Main Battle Tanks, Reconnaissance vehicles and APCs including IR friendly displays
- UAV EO/IR systems networking the battlefield
- Advanced video analysis and messaging systems